Last night's floristry course was on making a corsage. I hadn't really thought much about corsages before and kind of went in to my class thinking this can't be too hard, there won't be many flowers used. I was wrong. We used about 10 flowers, and each one needed to be wired and taped, which i hadn't done before and it was very fiddly. I was a bit slow in getting my flowers ready and started to get a bit stressed that i might not get to finish my arrangement. Last week we made a victorian posy, and i had a lot of trouble getting it to sit properly and for the flowers to look nice. So i thought it might take me a while to get my flowers to sit nicely this week too. But to my surprise i followed the plan and ended up with a really nice looking corsage. Yay!
We used a white rose, singapore orchids and million stars.
April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment