June 01, 2005

Im still here

goodness it has been a while since my last post....thanks Kel for your reminders about my lack of blog........and by the way when will yours be back???

hmmm... what to tell you..... things here seem to be full on again. I started a new job last week and so far so good. There is a lot to learn but it feels good to be thinking again and my eyes are slowly starting to get used to staring at the computer all day again. When we left sydney, i was sure that i didn't want to work in an office but i must say that it feels good to dress a bit corporate and have my own little desk again. Things are good.

My floristry course is also going well. I attended an Advanced Bridal Flowers workshop last Saturday and will be there again this Saturday. It was good, but so much work! I never realised how much actually goes in to making beautiful arrangements. I will put some photos up here shortly.

Trev and the pups are also good. We have been teaching Custard to bring the newspaper inside in the mornings. It is so cute! She is so excited that she runs all over the yard with it and then charges through the house and jumps up on the bed to give it to Trev. I've tried to take a photo of it but she moves too fast.

I hope all is well.


xx

No comments: